Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wafu Ginger Carrot Dressing Review

Sample from Swaggable

I recently received a sample of Wafu Ginger Carrot Japanese Vinaigrette free from Swaggable.  I love trying new things, especially if it has to do with food.  

Key factors that made me happy to try this product were:

  • No Cholesterol
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Kosher
  • No Artificial Flavors


So I decided to put it on some romaine lettuce for a quick snack.  The taste is nice and refreshing.  I could taste the ginger but not the carrot.  Which I was fine with because I love ginger.  I would recommend this dressing and I would also buy this again in the future.  If you would like to learn more about Wafu go to their Facebook page here.  

Ginger Carrot Japanese Vinaigrette on Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make Me Smile